Options

"Tends" is destroying my data!

edited December 2017 in Bug Reports

I have been meticulously entering biometrics for months now, hoping to look for certain correlations in the future. One of those correlations being, to see how blood and breath ketones relate to one another. I was a little disappointed that I could not superimpose the 2 on a graph but had to flip back and forth between the two.

Today I did a breath ketone, and immediately took a dose of exogenous ketones, and then a few hours later did another breath ketone level. I ASSumed that they were safely recorded. Well you know what they say about ASSuming? Lo and behold all that is recorded is the exact mathematical average of the 2. --- Useless to me as teats on a boar hog, for the purpose that I put them there.

This is a bug, and not a "feature" guys. If I wanted to see averages "show trend" should do that. When I deselect "show trend" I should see the data that I have been so careful to record. This data does no good in the daily view. I do not want to take days to manually go through months of entries, when I should be seeing it in the graph.

Joe Tittiger
Seymour MO
joe ATT Tittiger DOTT com

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2017

Hello @tittiger ,

The feature to superimpose 2 graphs in the 'Trends' tab to compare data would be a great idea, and I believe it's been asked for by other users as well. I'll make sure it's on our feature request list as well as the option to get separate data points instead of an average in your trends.

You can superpose graphs on your side by exporting your biometrics to a CVS file and making graphs on Excel. This can be done by going to the 'Profile' tab, selecting the gear icon in the 'Account Information', choose 'Export Data', and then select 'Export Biometrics'. I agree, it can be time consuming, but it will give you complete freedom on how to view and analyze your data.

Cheers,
    Marie-Eve

Marie-Eve
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Thank you.

Joe Tittiger
    Seymour MO
    joe ATT Tittiger DOTT com