What integration would you like to see next?

edited September 2017 in Feature Requests

We already linked with Apple Health, Google Fit, Fitbit, Garmin, Nokia/Withings, Jawbone, and we're about add Polar. What would you like to see next?

What integration would you like to see next? 372 votes

Oura
7%
musicwiz97BookwyrmbwolfpackstellarvisionmikeysklarAxelBCaptain_RonposifoodfirstMiskoitchaboyLilyJamesWTuneraderMatrixikSethSFAbbot36BNBeigepeterbeesonWestsideben 27 votes
Strava
13%
Marie_Eve_CronometerHilarymentokLCHFJohn_VancehazelnutEnricleafTrickyKetoinDenvermtb123JKCookLukeMorphoseeneyTambourineManlindbergbill74carytbdrachmaldmart 52 votes
Huawei
2%
tonyod1263candristDrHillidrisJules22BubbleworksAle90Yasser22477Otomazeli 9 votes
Samsung
29%
Vrykolakafinnd1EileenJsergiogxjayallenLulutotherescueMountaingulsnltWattsJAKaishiyokuannielouxgravityronwklambertjakSantiago17FerishiaConcordTESueMdpt_8217jacewildman 111 votes
Ketonix
4%
JuliaKimberlyMarnusja63HillarykurbSnap1986RejuvenatedMerciiAdam_BsrotheHakdaddyjpicuneZaelixFilgjPatS 16 votes
TomTom
0%
thegmacKravgeraldbergeron 3 votes
Moov
0%
KCKOEliisaSlgreco 3 votes
Other (Discuss in comments)
40%
ralmcruzYogiSteventf2manu994alex1TicklemeshelltalkingmountainnewtoketoJKCookOzwyndanukerDivaMMMpgsulliamthebassplayrLevelechobdaddyharleypilot14michaelahlerswonnercmoraTamara 151 votes

Comments

• Strava

Personally I'd love TomTom to be the next, as that's the fitness watch I will be purchasing soon. But I suspect Strava (which I voted for) would have the widest benefit in terms of the number of users it would benefit.

• Oura

I have just switched from my Garmin to the Oura Ring. My wardrobe and the Garmin just did not jive. I am now a great fan of the Oura! It gives me much more info on sleep and adds night time temperature variation, heart beat variation, and several more important sleep and readiness biometrics. I miss Garmin's GPS and satellite map of one's walking course, but I can still wear it for long walks whenever I decide to track my course. Anyway, I am a fan of the Oura and hope it can be added. I want my Oura to read my data in Cronometer.

• I would love to see Hydrate Spark water bottles added so my water intake is automatically imported.

• Strava

@edibleNat Great to have you on board! While we do not have a feature to paste a URL, you can scan barcodes with our mobile app!
    On Android To add a food with the barcode scanner feature, select the diary tab, and then the "+" icon. From here select "add food", and select the Barcode icon in the top right corner. You will then be prompted to scan the barcode on the package. If the food item is not already in our database, you can add it as a custom food for yourself and you can add it to our queue of food items to be added to our database.
    On iOS, select the Orange "+" in the bottom center of the main page and then select "Scan Food"

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Samsung

Any insight into what will be the next device to be supported soon? The wife is pushing for a tech refresh of the house and I would prefer to purchase things that will be soon supported, if not already.

Thanks!

-- Finn!

• Other (Discuss in comments)

Hello! I would like you to integrate the data source from OpenFoodFacts:
    https://world.openfoodfacts.org/

• We can't use their data (OpenFoodFacts) in a commercial product. Their licence prohibits it.

• Oura

Oura for sure! Plus, the ability to recipes from a web site similar to what paprika supports as well and paprika integration!

Reflex's Smart Chef Portable Scale app... It is a nice little option when out and about... but switching between the apps is a little cumbersome...

They integrate with MFP, FITBIT and a handful of others...

• Samsung

Any word on Samsung Smartwatch support?

• More measurement options. Some are good--they provide Tablespoon, Teaspoon, cup, gram, etc. But then some only have gram and sometimes I spend more time building a recipe than the actual cook time.

Not a complaint, though. There's probably a good reason for this.

Would like crossfit added to the exercises.

• Oura

Would like aqua fit classes (group fitness classes in chest depth water) added as an exercise.

• Samsung

Hilary,

Any insight into what will be integrated in the quarter? I'm holding off on an Oura ring until it is supported, and, honestly, holding off on anything that isn't supported yet.

Thanks!

-- Finn!

• @finnd1 we can't comment on timelines for these now as it depends largely on our growth and hiring (side note: we are looking to add an engineer: https://cronometer.com/jobs/)

• Samsung

Thanks @Aaron , I can certainly understand that. Sadly, I'm not a developer, but if you ever need someone to design a multi petabyte datacenter with alternate DR sites, let me know ;)

-- Finn!

• I would like to see the food diary integrate with the Garmin fitness trackers. The exercise integrates, why not the food.

IFIT for Proform Cardio HIIT Pro needed link needed to record exercise.