What integration would you like to see next?

Comments

• Other (Discuss in comments)

App for Apple Watch? <3 Oh, it would be very VERY useful!!

Please integrate with continuous blood glucose monitoring devices, such as Libre Freestyle and Dexcom.

• I would love to see a way to import recipes from the web / other applications. Even an API that lets me import recipes as JSON files would be super neat - whatever is easiest.
    Secondly being able to add pictures to custom foods and recipes would be amazing. Since it will make selecting them a lot faster.
    xx

I'd like to see Wahoo integration. That's all.

• Hi, I would like to be able to manually set the Calorie Budget for any given day.

On the 5:2 diet, I eat to maintain weight for 5 days a week.

For 2 days a week, I would like to set the Calorie Budget to 600 calories a day.

Is it possible to set this up as a configuration option?

• Google Fit connects to many devices. Early on I connected the Renpho scale to Google Fit. When I connected google fit to cronometer all the prior data was put on diary pages without regard to whether it was already entered there. Is there any way crono could have a setup function so the user can decide what data is shared and what is not?

• This is probably only me, but I am new to Cronometer. I have been a Loseit! user since 2013 but am looking for a breakdown of the vitamins and minerals I am getting and unfortunately Loseit! doesn't provide that, but obviously, that's Cronometer's jam. So I would like to be able to either manually import, or automatically sync the foods/meals I track in Loseit! with Cronometer. I am a premium member at Loseit! but would also pay for Cronometer if this option was available.

• BigT2000, I too track micros. To get the most complete micros I use the generic versions of foods in the database where independent research establishes all the micros. Even if you find a labeled food product the nutrient list may be incomplete, confined to what is listed on the package. I eat a large salad most days. Once in a while I weigh each individual vegetable ingredient then create a recipe for that. Salad ingredients may vary from day to day but the sample salad will be close enough. I don't eat so many different things so most of the time I can copy and past items from previous days. The $35 annual subscription is a bargain.

Integration with Skygrand Fitness Watches, please! Thank you...! Wonderful app.

• It would be awesome if, for the computer version, when you hover your mouse over a nutrient, it would bring up a list of the top 5-10 sources for that nutrient.

• I would like to see a total number of calories for the week. I have a specific weekly budget and have to add my calories up.

• Mi Band 4, please! It doesn't sync my workouts with cronometer app.

• Integration with a bluetooth/smart food scale... weigh & enter food into Cronometer instantly.

I'd like to see Zero, the IF app, integrated.

• It would be great to have an integration with My Zone.

• I would like to see most recent comments first. Maybe you can already set that up, I’m new to the app.

• I've been recording diet and exercise in Crono in detail, learned a lot. Great app, keep up the good work.

I participate on a forum where the topic is keto and related.topics. I'd like to be able to convert Trends>Nutrition Report, the full length, to a jpg to post on the forum. For instance, my goal was to get all the RDA's in recommended ranges with real food only. I've done that for practical purposes. I'd like to be able to share that on the forum. Besides making the app more useful I believe it would be great promotion for the app. Please make it easier to share.

• That already exists, but it's for the Gold version. Look in settings -> diary. You'll see an option to include a timestamp.

• Strava

@PShan I am pleased to report we have released a new build of Cronometer to our Beta testing group for initial testing of an integration with samsung health!
    If you would like to get access sooner and give us feedback before it goes live, you are welcome to join our Beta testing group.
    If you are interested, Please send an email to our Beta test coordinator, Spencer, at [email protected] with the following information:

· Your Name
    · Your Cronometer account email
    · Your account status, i.e. Gold subscriber, Free, or paid app
    · Your android device i.e. Galaxy s7
    · The device's android OS version (here's how to check that)

We are very excited to hear what our users think about this integration!
    Best,
    Hilary

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Samsung

OMG request sent!!

• Samsung

Thanks @Hilary, but as I'm not using Samsung health I think I'll leave a beta slot for those who are and can properly test it!

-- Finn!

• Hello, TrainingPeaks integration was requested in Oct 2018 and over a year later no update :( Is this even on your roadmap ? Would upgrade to Gold as really like cronometer but may have to jump ship to myfitnesspal, even though not as good, as that at least has TP integration.

Hidrate has a smart water bottle + app that seems ripe for integration. The bottle itself measures water intake, and it'll flash to signal you to drink more soon. They call them "Spark" they're up to 3 now.

I would like to have Suunto app integrated because the sports I participate in are mainly surfing, hiking, skiing/snowboarding and there are lots of Suunto watches that track your activity for these sports and lots of other outdoor sports, they have over 80 sports included in their watches. So I think it would be a good way to track your activity and linking it to cronometer

I would like to see support for Amazfit products, such as GTR, and GTS. Currently I am trying to find a workaround in order to get the info into Google Fit and then over to Cronometer, but I have not found anything that works yet.

I just bought a powerwatch 2 from Matrix. They have their own app available. I would like to see this app/device integrated for use in cronometer.

• TomTom

I would love the Watch Tom Tom Sport. Thank you !!

• Would love to see keto-mojo sync incorporated into cronometer. Just adding my vote. I see a few others would like this feature, too.

Would love to see an integration with Whoop!