Options

What integration would you like to see next?

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    Other (Discuss in comments)

I’d like to see nutrition syncing from crono to garmin.

• Options

Me too!

• Options

I would love for a skill to be added to Amazon Alexa

• Options

would also love to see the Coros integrated.

• Options

If Coros could be integrated, that would be brilliant!

• Options

Does anyone even read these?

• Options

This forum is beyond a joke :-(

lots of these suggestions would benefit the platform and analysis of the bigger picture, yet no Road Map is given to see what. and when or what is not possible

and @cronometer dont even respond here :-(

• Options

TrainingPeaks really needs to be supported, especially for coached athletes as they don't have get a choice in tools (like, if I choose the coach I think I want, I'll be stuck with TrainingPeaks).

• Options

I'd love to see Cronometer integrate with Omron blood pressure monitors. I've seen others here make the request. With the newer monitors equipped with bluetooth, you would think that it's not a difficult (read: expensive) integration.

• Options

ResMed CPAP integration would be great

• Options

I'd like to see integration with Abbott's LibreView/LibreLinkUp so that I can import my Freestyle Libre 3 glucose readings like I was doing with Dexcom G6 & G7.

• Options

Please integrate the LePulse P1 Smart Body Composition Scale. It would be amazing to import all the scale's data into Cronometer.

• Options
    edited March 8

Please integrate Abbott's LibreView CGM readings similar to the way Dexcom's CGM data is aggregated into Cronometer.

• Options

Pleace integrate Ringconn ring to cronometer.

• Options

Zepp/Amazfit device connectivity, because it's what I use. (They're more affordable, so in theory it's accessible to a wider range of people.) I currently use the Google Fit work around, but it's kind of a PITA getting everything to sync correctly, taking more micromanaging than I'd like. (It's inefficient.)

• Options

It appears that no one else has suggested this, so I'll throw it out there. I'd love to see an easy integration from Mealime (meal planning app) to Crono. I've been using it for year and they have an easy one-tap 'recipe nutrition info export' to Apple Health, but for anything else, we have to go about "sharing" the recipe, copying the link, importing it into Crono as a recipe, etc. I've talked to Mealime before and they seem really easy going and open to ideas, so maybe you guys could integrate :)