What integration would you like to see next?

12345679»

Comments

• Runtastic

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

• Other (Discuss in comments)

Connection with Whoop would be great!

• Yes please. Keto mojo and Cronometer were born to work together, especially for those of us using keto for health reasons beyond weight loss.

veryfitpro!

• How about giving us some sort of API access so we can build some of our own integrations? :)

• I'll chime in and agree with improving integration from other apps. I'm not saying Crono should carry the full burden. May be the solution is a third party app that exists to integrate all the health and fitness apps. Crono is my default because it allows entry by hand if necessary and has some charting ability. Keep up the good work.

• Huawei

Whoop Strap? That is a big one, by market share. Most of my clients use it for sleep and activity tracking, or the Oura, which is now supported.

• KetoMojo +1000. I wouldn't doubt half of us using Cronometer for keto tracking use this appliance already. Please consider it!

Renpho. Everyone who tracks food tracks weight, and Renpho is one of the more popular scales. I know 10 other people have already asked and I am just cluttering the thread, but maybe that will help get it sooner.

• edited July 1
    Other (Discuss in comments)

@bvbellomo Cronometer seems to already track this via Apple Health. I have a Wyze scale and it automatically imports weight and body fat% no problem.