What integration would you like to see next?

Comments

• Other (Discuss in comments)

I use the iFit Vue activity tracker. Sure would love to link that to my annual subscription of Cronometer!!!

I'm looking for TrainingPeaks integration, but Strava would be sufficient. While it's less professional than TrainingPeaks, Strava definitely wins the popularity contest.

• Being able to import weight from the Happy Scale app would be awesome! ;)

• Strava

Hi @Aaron - have you had your attorneys look at the Open Food Facts license? IANAL, but it does seem to explicitly allow commercial use:

3.1 Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, the Licensor
    grants to You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, terminable (but
    only under Section 9) license to Use the Database for the duration of
    any applicable copyright and Database Rights. These rights explicitly
    include commercial use, and do not exclude any field of endeavour.
    To
    the extent possible in the relevant jurisdiction, these rights may be
    exercised in all media and formats whether now known or created in the
    future.

• Samsung

A tie in to heads up health would be fantastic

-- Finn!

I'd like to see Letscom fitness tracker which is affordable and efficient does most of what Fitbit can do at a fraction of the cost. It uses VeryFitPro app and would be nice if it was linked to Chronometer somehow.

• Strava

@John_Vance Thanks for the suggestion of using the Open Food Facts Database. Here at Cronometer, we take pride in curating an accurate and complete database. Every user submitted food is reviewed by our curation team before being added to the database. We do not analyse nutrients here at Cronometer, therefore we have to rely upon sources who do analyze nutrients for our database in order to ensure our data is accurate. You can see the databases we choose from here https://cronometer.com/help/foods/#data
    I perused the open food facts website at your suggestion, and found that unfortunately their database is not curated and as such we cannot verify that their nutrition information is accurate. You can see more about this on their FAQ page at https://world.openfoodfacts.org/faq#data_verification
    This is not to say that it wouldn't be a good resource for the public in a pinch if you want a good estimate for something, and you are always welcome to use that information to create a custom food on Cronometer for yourself, but we will not be able to add data from open food facts to our database.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• auto publish results daily to blog, etc

• Hey! Hope I am not too late to the conversation. I am using biostrap and would love to see an integration with it.

• Oura

The new version of the Oura ring comes out soon, I'm so hoping that it becomes integrated with cronometer! Doesn't Dr. Mercola use it personally?!

• I would like to see Cronometer export Tap Water values to Fitbit so I can see my water intake on the Fitbit App dashboard as well as in Cronometer. I like to track everything in Cronometer but I do use the Fitbit dashboard for some of their graphs. Having water pushed to Fitbit in addition to the calories, macros, etc. are now will be very helpful.

• Oura

I would love to see a two way data integration with the major health tracking platforms (GoogleFit, SHealth, AppleHealth). This way we could import relevant data into Cronometer, but also use Cronometer data exported to those platforms to perform further analysis in combination with tracking data from other sources.

• @AxelB we do already have two-way integrations with Apple Health and Google Fit -- you can set those up from within our respective iOS and Android apps.

• Would love to see a "wireless" connected food scale integration of some sort. If this already exists in some way, please let me know.

• Strava

@Hilary That's a valid reason not to use that source then. Your commitment to the integrity of your sources is the main reason I'm using Cronometer and not LoseIt or MFP.

• I would like to see the official german foods database (called "Bundeslebensmittelschlüssel") integrated. This is already curated, which should make it easier. Anyway, I see that's probably not a priority, but I haven't found a tracker with the functionality of cronometer for the German market and most interested people speak English sufficiently, so maybe you want to think about it.

• Qardio, I have the scale and blood pressure cuff. https://www.getqardio.com/en

• Alexa, please, please, please!!!!!

• Alexa, please, please, please!

• Samsung

did I mention HeadsUpHealth, Omron, and the Concept 2 rowing log yet?

-- Finn!

Hidrate Spark

• Have you got documentation anywhere explaining how 2-way Apple Health integration works? (Also, you might want to update the various threads on your forums where you've stated that integration is one-way only.) I'm trying to hack together an approach that will let me log foods in Cronometer through another app, but I can't actually find anywhere that you've mapped out what Cronometer imports FROM Apple health.

My hope, FWIW, is to do one of the following:
    Alexa Nutritionix Skill >> Nutritionix account >> Apple Health >> Cronometer
    Smart scale (brand TBD) >> Apple Health >> Cronometer

I'll admit, my dive into the Healthkit developer documentation did not actually help me figure out whether Apple Health can even accept nutritional logging in a form that would allow it to pass that through to Cronometer. (I guess I'd imagined HealthKit including some kind of fieldset for foodItem + foodItemQuantity -- but no I'm not a developer, and yes I can see how that is probably a tall order. ) So maybe I'm just dreaming to think this is even remotely possible. Maybe I'd be better of switching to the nutritionix app so I can log via Alexa. But I am in a good Cronometer groove! So I'd love to find a way to stick with you.

• Can you advise if the Nokia integration includes the HR Steel watch ?

Mi Band 2 integration, or better integration with Google Fit (which works with a ton of devices already). I use the web app but at the end of each day I have to load the android app to make sure it's logged everything from Google Fit.

Sort of an integration - use a URL to import a recipe from a website. No website in particular, since I use so many! Thanks for asking!

• It would be amazing if Cronometer could recognize a correlation between symptoms (eg indigestion, poor sleep, acne) and what I consume, and let me know what it spots. I try to do this for myself, but having Cronometer's AI support would be dope! ;)