What integration would you like to see next?

Comments

• Strava

@keepthebeet we are working on some improved charting function! Stay tuned for updates! Another option is to export your data to a CSV file to chart it yourself! Go to the profile tab, and select the settings menu in the account information section. Then choose 'Export data'. Have fun with it!

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Could there be better integration with Nokia Health Mate with regards to exporting food data to the Nokia Health Platform. The have ties already with mfp so the must have APIs ready etc

• Yes, I agree with you KeepTheBeet! That would be great. The challenge is that the effects are delayed in time from hours to days and the relationships are not linear or one-to-one - they are multi-variable and non-linear. In addition, there are unmeasured parameters, such as weather, stressful incidents, etc. that likely also affect sleep, digestion, etc. Even so, I think it won't be long before an innovative company like Cronometer will make some level of correlation capability available as a feature.

• Samsung

Did I mention the Oura Ring yet?

-- Finn!

• Strava

Hi Finnd1! We are doing it! Just for you ;) We are in the process of integrating the Oura Ring with Cronometer!

Hilary
    cronometer.com

• Samsung

OMG!! That is so awesome! I'm a late January pre-order so I'm expecting it in early July

-- Finn!

• Oura

Whoohooot! Yay! ŌURA ring is being integrated. I’m excited. Thanks!

• Hi folks. I've just today started a general $ cost tally in note box in my own custom recipe s. So often a conversation will end on ' ....I can't afford to eat well. ". My response, if helpful, is that when I eat quality i eat less. My request would be for an added feature to log in cost of purchases and size. ie..organic 84 oz(168 Tbl) ,coconut oil for such n such, $12. _ 6 oz grass fed, finished beef for $7( is 3-1 portions), 32oz ghee, $28.60, 16oz org supergreens $4.99, etc. I would have reference for price of meal or days eating. I 'think' I'm actually spending less than b4. However it's only a theory! 😸. Unfortunately I'm not system geek so haven't a clue if it's doable.....I hope I hope I hope. Keep up the good work i love this program, it gives me so much insight. Regards, Meaghan Kelly and what is ...markdown?

• Other (Discuss in comments)

I would personally like to be able to link my daily exercise I perform through MapMyFitness (or any other UA similar app) so that it syncs automatically in Cronometer.

• Strava

@ChrisKay we sync with Strava now, which is quite similar!

Hilary
    cronometer.com

I'll have to check out that app.. Thanks!

• Strava

For runners, integration with Strava isn't that great an idea. Strava systematically overestimates caloric expenditure for running by 25%. See my post at the start of this thread. They have ignored customers who have complained about this. Maybe they'll listen to an integrator?

Integration with Garmin Connect would be nice. Thanks.

• Oura

When will we see the ŌURA integration option available?

• Strava

@daddontsk8 Garmin integration is already available. Check under your account settings.

• @finnd1 I pre ordered my Oura ring in Nov and haven't seen mine yet :disappointed: Just a heads up.

Best regards,
    Frank Alvarez
    cronometer.com

I'd like to second the IFTT integration request. I'd like to be able to consume the Cronometer data anyway I want. I think you could do a simple version for free users (Total per day for: Calories, Fat grams, Protein grams, Carb grams, Fiber grams). Fitbit has an IFTT channel, but there's no Calorie Intake data in their channel... So even though you pass the calories into fitbit for the summary, I can't get it out to my report for my coach.

I would like to see RunKeeper

Not sure if this request is a fit, but will post just in case it is plausible. I often use the blood pressure stations at CVS, Walmart, Walgreens and others. The ones at Walmart and I believe CVS, also offer other biometrics such as weight and others. It would be nice if the data from these stations, which currently allow you to send yourself an email, would also pass the metrics into CronoMeter. Not a top of the list for me, but it would be nice to have. Don’t know if the other users will share my enthusiasm for this. 👍🤠

• Strava

Hi @wadegrimm thats a great suggestion... have you checked out our recent blog post about our Partnership with Qardio? Check it out here: https://cronometer.com/blog/introducing-qardio/

We sync with Quardio devices including their Blood pressure cuff and scale!

Hilary
    cronometer.com

• I would love to see integration with Whoop! If I could see how my recovery changes with how I'm eating that would be AMAZING!!

• Samsung

any plans of integrating with HeadsUpHealth?

-- Finn!

Have you given any thoughts to the MOTIV ring? Tracks fitness activity as well as sleep. That would be a great integration to have.

• Samsung

Would love to see Samsung Health and Concept 2 Rower. These are every day tools for me. Thanks!

@Fireproof - Wouldn't all this be easier though if they all just did an integration to IFTT? Then you could auto-email someone to drive carpool if you didn't get enough sleep.

• Ketonix

I would love to see an 'Export Food Calories' to Garmin in same manner as Fitbit.

Hopefully a quick questions that may also be a new integration request if answer is no. Are all of the Quardio devices fully integrated with Cronometer or just the wrist tracker. They have a Quardio Core that tracks ekg and many other activity. I am considering this unit and a major reason is because I believe it is already integrated with Cronometer. If no, this is my official integration request. 👍🤠

• Strava

@wadegrimm we recently linked up with Qardio, and sync with the Qardio Arm and Qardio Base to import Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Weight and Body Fat %

Hilary
    cronometer.com

So then it is a no to the Quardio Core. Not available in US yet anyway, but would have held out if there were plans for that. I will go with Fitbit for now I guess. Thank you Hilary. 👍🤠