What integration would you like to see next?

Comments

• Other (Discuss in comments)

Amazon Halo View. It's their new version of a fitness tracker.

How about completing the Google fit integration and allow syncing of nutrition info from cronometer into Google fit?

The current integration is only one way from Google fit into cronometer. I would very much like to have 2 way syncing functionality.

• edited March 2022
    Other (Discuss in comments)

I would like to see template days with sliders for energy instead of set calories so that they could be dynamic. This may be to difficult to implement though.

Live Well,

–Alisia

• edited March 2022

This exists already 🧐

in settings -> targets -> target scheduler

No, there is no slider.

Live Well,

–Alisia

• edited March 2022
    Other (Discuss in comments)

What I have to do to achieve this (energy being dynamic) is to leave a note of a day saying what my slider values were so when I come back to it I'm not lost.

Live Well,

–Alisia

PLEASE…just give me the ability to TURN OFF the ‘BURNED’ calories. I ONLY want to know what calories I’m consuming and to know how many macros are remaining. The other stuff means little. I KNOW that I burn calories breathing and I definitely don’t want my exercise to impact what I’m eating. Some people may, so the option to turn that off would be GREAT!! This is something that really brings the app down for me.

NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Nutrition Coach

• I'm a newbie. I use Withings equipment. Is it possible to change metrics in from Cronometer from pounds to Kg? Also, can I import TBW mass and Fat Mass in Kg?

• edited May 2022

Training peaks integration please

• +1 I too I am in a similar situation. I have been using LoseIt and moved to Chronometer today because can log caffeine, hydration and much more to Apple health. I would really love to import the past data from LoseIt app.

Bluetooth glucose monitors or their apps such as my sugar. It's so much easier to let the Bluetooth to add it. I take 15 plus min to get my blood sugar taken and record food each meal.

• Samsung

Have I mentioned JeFit before?

-- Finn!

Cronometer

Integration with Abbott's Freestyle Libre App so that those of us using a CGM can automatically import our blood glucose readings. #Boom

Yes... have asked same thing. Would allow correlations to help management of insulin

How about finish the interactions you already have? Why is Google Fit still one way(as in Google fit to chronometer)? It basically on every android phone and can be used as integration point for all these other apps.

• WeightGurus / Greater Goods smart scale integration please.

• I have just checked out the difference between what gets integrated from/to the Apple watch, versus what gets integrated from/to the Galaxy Watch 4 via Samsung Health. The integration with Samsung Health is absolutely woeful. One of the reasons I wanted to integrate the two was because I would like the nutrition entered from cronometer to go to Samsung health, but in doesn't import anything. Not even calories, which should be the bare minimum. There is serious room for improvement here.

• The ability to have both an "AM" and "PM" for your blood pressure readings, or something similar, would be cool so that the chart doesn't overlap when you're doing two readings a day.

Importing Biometric Data from CSV
    This would enable users to move to Cronometer from other apps (that allow data export), without a specific integration for each

• I’d like most integrations here to actually be implemented…

does CRONOMETER look at these posts ?

I/others suggested a number, and they and others here that are not being implemented !!!

CRONOMETER can we see a roadmap of what is planed and when it’s planned for ???

• Reps and Sets. Since I perform calisthenics, the ability to see reps and sets decrease or increase over days, weeks, months. As well as time between sets. Also how reps and sets correlate with diet. For example what if I ate something that zapped my energy and I couldn't perform as meny reps or sets I've been doing in the past week or weeks or month, despite proper rest. This is completely different from calories burned option based on time spent doing a exercise in that it only associates time spent with calories burned.

• The kind of integration I would like to see, is an integration with a bluetooth kitchen scale.

• I would like to see food scale measurements integrate with Cronometer.

• Hidrate Spark Smart Bottle for water intake. Or just allow to read Water from Apple Health.

• CleanFuel

The Android app Loop Habit Tracker is a very simple tracking app for habit formation that lets you set up little habits to track and then mark them as "Done" or "I ate three eggs today". Then you can look at a beautiful and detailed chart to see how you've done over time.

Why am I bringing this up? Because this entire app could be fit easily into Cronometer and it would be very worth it. All it would entail is a revamp of the Custom Biometrics feature along with a display showing Goals in a grid that you can check off daily/weekly/monthly/etc.

Nutrition, Exercise, Health ... it's all tracking and habit formation. Might as well make Cronometer the ultimate hub for this. Of course, that would require a few more features (like more API connections: Renpho, Sleep as Android, etc). But these are things people would use, appreciate, and pay for.

I use Rhenpho and VeryFit to track my weight and steps, i'd like to see a way for these to be synced with Chronometer.

• edited December 2022

I would definitely like to see Chronometer add the ability to sync with TrainingPeaks. Many other apps have this option for data transfer. MyFitnessPal has had this for many years. Why Chronometer is lagging on this?

• Samsung

I'd like to see better integration with Samsung. They lead this poll by quite a margin, but the integration we have is pretty weak; we don't even get general calories imported, which, like whathaveidone said, should be bare minimum for a calorie tracking app.

I'd like to see paprika recipe manager integration. That would be the perfect feature IMO