What integration would you like to see next?

Comments

• I use an app called Cara for tracking symptoms, food, water and bowel movements associated with IBS. However, the Cara app does not log nutrition info as this app does so the integration would be great.

• For the umpteenth time deeper integration with Garmin. PLEASE send over calorie/food data. PLEASE PLEASE. I pay for Gold and really prefer this to MFP but MFP sends to Garmin. MFP sends to my employee wellness sites (current and previous) etc. Cronometer. No. Yet Cronometer Gold costs $$$$. I gather from the Garmin side of the house that this is on your end, not theirs and I believe it because Garmin is a pretty open platform. You ask User Support and all they do is give you directions for connecting. Helloooooooooo. why ask if you are not going to actually do anything?

• Also consider that I know a number of people going to garmin from fitbit because google bought fitbit and garmin has a better privacy policy.

• @jocoyn We ask so we can prioritize work, it's not being ignored! We do get to things eventually -- but we're a tiny company so can only do so much at once. MFP is about 100x larger than Cronometer and their integrations team is probably bigger than our entire company's staff.

• It would be cool if you guys could pull in my data from keyto. www.getkeyto.com

• Linking all these different apps is extremely useful and extremely difficult. Does it have to be so hard? Has there been any consideration of an app that can get data from all these apps and share it with any of the other apps so developers don't have to address every app separately.

• Strava

Hi @charlie3 you can sometimes do this by linking your apps for your specific device to Google fit or Apple health. As we link directly with them, sometimes the data can be then pulled in from a third party app. Bear in mind, this means the connection will have a bit more complexity and thus points of possible error, as we do not have a direct connection, but can be a great workaround for linking an app or device that we don't technically support.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Having every app sync with every other app is probably impossible to achieve but @Hilary 's suggestion is exactly what I use. I call it the "hub" principle and use Apple Health as my hub, where all the other apps sync in. If I want to look at specifics for a workout, I go to Garmin connect, my nutrition, Cronometer, meditation diary, Calm, hikes, bike rides, rowing, all have their own app but sync seamlessly into Apple health. So for looking at my overall health picture, I use Apple health. It even accesses my med records for blood test results and such things.

Maria H
    My story: jumpovertherattlesnake.com/

• That sounds ike a great option for those with iphones. I tagged this here to follow for those of us with androids. The request for Garmin though? Garmin is a big player in the fitness market and Cronometer already pulls some data from it. Sending calorie data should not be that big a thing.. My goal is ultimately connection to employee wellness platforms to reduce the need for manual entry in order to get incentive $$.

https://mhealthintelligence.com/news/mhealth-group-to-develop-an-android-version-of-apple-health-app

• Strava

Hi @jocoyn , Android users can do this "hub" method through Google fit! I personally have a couple of apps synced up to my google Fit app to sync into Cronometer. We have had many requests for more support for Garmin, and have it on our priority list to support exporting data to Garmin.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Other (Discuss in comments)

Mi Band integration would be rad, have the calorie burned automatically added everyday.

• Whoop tracker please

• I would love to be able to get Renpho biometrics imported into Cronometer.

Keto-Mojo https://keto-mojo.com

Me, Sandee & German Shepherd Dog Zeus Full Time RVers that left Illinois for better weather.
    Using the KETO "diet" for weight loss but working on making keto a life style.
    Don

KARDIA/OMRON As best I can tell the OMRON and Kardia apps are identical. In fact, if someone already had the OMRON app for there blood pressure devices and then downloaded the Kardia Mobile app they would find you use the OMRON app sign on to access Kardia. Side by side they are identical.

Me, Sandee & German Shepherd Dog Zeus Full Time RVers that left Illinois for better weather.
    Using the KETO "diet" for weight loss but working on making keto a life style.
    Don

Why isn't MiFit implemented?

• Someone asked about MiFit a year ago (January 2019) and the response was that it was in development. Any update?

• 1 thing I would love is import recipe via url.

The app "Zero".

• Katch-McArdle BMR formula option.

• Samsung

I'd definitely lose to see Samsung Health integration. It seems not many products really support it compared to other services, so for now I'm just entering things manually, but it would be a huge update and definitely make me consider a subscription.

I'm going to vote for Training Peaks!

• edited April 2020
    Other (Discuss in comments)

I'd like to see glucose meters added. I used a true Metrix. It does sync with Glooko.... perhaps could be linked that way?
    glooko.com

• It will be great to have integration from Cronometer to Google fit. Currently Cronometer only pulls data from Google Fit, it will be good to be able to push it too. That way we could sync with Samsung Health using Health Sync.

• Samsung Health/Watch users:
    Cronometer created a beta integration with Samsung Health but Samsung was not receptive to it. We need to band together and nudge Samsung towards approving the integration. Please add your comment/vote to the Samsung link below. We need the strength of numbers to make this happen. Thank you.

This is the response from the Samsung Community moderator:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Watch/Samsung-Wearables-Health-Integration-with-Cronometer/m-p/1215772#

SamsungJoJo:
    Samsung Moderator SamsungJoJo
    Samsung Moderator
    Re: Samsung Wearables/Health Integration with Cronometer

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Hydrate Spark! Such low hanging fruit for you guys, cmon! Cronometer already effortlessly reads my weight and body fat through Apple Health via Bluetooth from my Wyze scale. I have to imagine it would be the same process for reading water intake and that this just has just been overlooked.

Unless Apple has some weird hurdle with water for some reason (which wouldn't surprise me, being that it's Apple) making this difficult to implement. If that's the case forgive my naiveté. But even if that is the case, it would be well worth the effort. You can take all the vitamins and supplements in the world, but if you're not getting enough water, they're not going to do much good. Would love to see this implemented!

Throw in sleep tracking, and Cronometer is now the single source of truth for one's overall wellbeing and what areas are out of whack. We're so close! Would love to see this.

With all that said, Cronometer is still amazing, like 90% perfect in my mind.

Noom. I have been on it for a few months and I like their articles, but the food diary there is awful x10. I wish I could log here and have it post there.

• I use Exist.io to aggregate all data I track. They have integration for Fitbit, so I can track my nutrition and aggregate it into Exist.io to see correlations with other parts of my life.
    However I like logging my food with Chronometer more, so it would be nice to have an integration with Exist.io or Fitbit, so I can aggregate my data into exist.io and see correlations with other parts of my life.
    Thanks

• Runtastic

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.